These small bathroom layout ideas will make any spaces fully functional.
Do you have problems with the limited space of your bathroom? Do you often find yourself feeling claustrophobic or cluttered every time you are entering your personal space?
Believe it or not, a small bathroom can still look practical and spacious if you decorate it right! A lot of us live in a small space and we are always in the look for a more practical solution for our homes. A tiny bathroom can still be neat and organized if you follow the simple rules of these small bathroom layout ideas!
Small Bathroom Layout Ideas
You don’t need to do a major overhaul just to fit a fully functional bathroom. These small bathroom ideas will inspire you to make everything possible: From storage spaces to shower cabins.
Tips And Tricks
When reconstructing your small bathroom to make it look bigger and wider, make sure to follow these tips and tricks:
- For a more spacious look, use more bright colors to paint the walls. The perfect color is white as it can make the space look wider and larger. Avoid using dark colors as it can close the space.
- Set a bigger mirror as it can visually increase the space.
- Make sure that the whole bathroom is well-lit. Poor lighting can create a feeling of a narrow space.
- Instead of using a bathtub that can eat up half the space of a room, built a shower that can fill out an angle. Showers occur lesser space than a bathtub.
- Use shelves from the floor to the ceiling.
- Install a glass door that can create an illusion of more space. It allows you to see both ends of the room too.
Are you inspired by these small bathroom layout ideas or do you have other tips and tricks to make the bathroom space look bigger?