Other than a well-equipped kitchen and great ventilation and heating around the house, one of the largest value in an apartment or home is a bedroom connected with a bathroom. Installing bedroom and bathroom with a sink in the sleeping area of an apartment is a good start, especially if you previously have only one bathroom in the house.
Having only one place to take a shower and prepare can lead to a hectic morning for all the members of the family.
Setting a sink is a simple and not-so-demanding job. Install a small sink complete with a dressing table. Have an outlet for a shaver or hair dryer. You may also opt to placemats made of synthetic materials since they do not absorb water.
Considering what you currently need and want. If you don’t have any idea of what bedroom and bathroom designs to use, here are some creative ideas.
Outstanding Bedroom And Bathroom Ideas
Take a look in our inspirational collection to help you find creative ideas when installing a bedroom and bathroom in your home.
Tips When Adding A New Bedroom And Bathroom In Your Home
1. Before you start, know what you want your new bedroom and bathroom to look like. You may check home improvement sites and Pinterest photos for ideas.
2. Place fixtures strategically. Placing your new fixtures close to the existing water and waste line can help keep the plumbing and construction costs down.
3. When installing a door in your new bathroom, install either a sliding or a swing door. This will help maximize the available space for fixtures and can make it easier for other members of the family to navigate inside your new bathroom.
4. Use products that make the construction process easier, more affordable, and easy to install.
5. Get a professional estimate first before starting. Although you can do everything by yourself, professionals can do the job correctly, quickly, and more reasonable.
Having an additional bedroom and bathroom in your home is convenient for everyone. It lessens the hassle of waiting in line, especially if you only have one bathroom in your home.
Which of these bedroom and bathroom ideas best fit your wants and needs?