Your bedroom is your own private space. This room is where people usually sleep and take some rest as well as to relax after a long day of work.
Believe it or not, about one-third of our lives are spent sleeping. And most of the time we are asleep, we are in a bedroom.
This is why you need to pay special attention to your bedroom. To help you in planning for the interiors, here are interesting ideas to make cool bedrooms.
Cool Bedrooms Decorating Ideas
Spot For Reading
Under The Bed Dresser
Extra Bed For Your Furry Friend
Ready, Set, Game!
Pull Out Under The Bed
Under The Stars
Tips When Creating Cool Bedrooms
When transforming old rooms to cool bedrooms, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Use DIY Art. Make your bedroom a reflection of your artistic side. Chalkboard paint is not only for kitchen, playroom or children’s room — they are also innovative for adult spaces. A chalkboard can double as a headboard and message space. You can use it as a reminder for yourself before you start your day.
- Use Proportional Pieces. A spacious bedroom can be a dream but placing a lot of pieces inside the room might make it look and feel like a gymnasium rather than a haven. Use an oversized mirror to make the space look and feel airy.
- Set Up Dramatic Curtains. A room is never complete until you hang up your favorite curtains.
- Say Yes to a Monochromatic Look. Sticking to one color is an easy way to make your room feel less claustrophobic. Blend in white and brown to make a small space feel more open and airy.
- Set Up Creative Storages. The end of your bed is a perfect and unsuspecting spot to place some storages. Place a clothing trunk or a trinket box that will serve as an additional decoration and your much-needed space.
Which of these ideas for cool bedrooms best fit your wants and needs? Do you have other decoration ideas?
Share it to us by commenting below!